Now is the time to integrate Virtual Reality (VR) for next school year.
Studies show a 20 percent increase in student motivation to learn using VR.
Many schools are purchasing 3-10 VR headsets so science teachers can share engaging immersive science content.
Oculus Quest2 VR headsets are $330 retail, available at BestBuy and Amazon. Or, purchase them through us and we will preload with 300 science topics in biology, chemistry, and physics.
Join our live webinar to learn more about planning ahead to budget and integrate VR content into your classroom.
If you cannot attend, register anyways and I will send you the recording.
When and Where:
11 a.m. EST, July 12
Zoom Link (sent after registration)
Highlights of the Webinar:
• Learn the research on VR/AR learning in education
• Learn how to start a pop-up VR lab
• View samples of the content.
• Learn about accessing the School Admin/Teacher Portal
• Register for free full access to experience all modules.
Who Should Join:
Principals (HS and MS)
Other subject educators