The discovery of child labour in a company’s supply chain can have devastating impacts on a brand. Endemic in many sourcing countries, 152 million children worldwide are subjected to child labour today. This webinar will introduce the issue of child labour in global supply chains and provide suggestions for practical solutions by highlighting key stakeholders’ actions.
• Anne Kempers, Programme Manager of the Fund against Child Labour, Government of the Netherlands
• Matthias Thorns, Deputy Secretary-General, International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
• Meghna Talwar, Director of Social Compliance, Williams-Sonoma
• Alinde Melin, Global Human Rights and Children’s Rights Leader, IKEA
• Rebecca Shelby, Senior Sustainability Manager, Ford
• Christopher Kip, Global Child Rights & Business Specialist, UNICEF