Described as “more impactful than my MBA” by one graduate and “a game changer for our organization” by a senior leader, The Roundtable for Leaders peer program helps leaders accelerate leadership skills, focus their career path and connect with a network of exceptional leaders.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• The importance of being in the driver’s seat in a volatile, uncertain world
• What it takes to bulletproof a leader’s career
• The unique components of the Roundtable for Leaders program
• Key outcomes for both participating leaders and their organizations
• What group coaching can offer that other types of coaching cannot
• Who’s a good fit for the program
You won't want to miss this webinar! Spots are limited.
About the Program
The Roundtable for Leaders approach brings a unique combination of leadership effectiveness 360 assessment, targeted goal setting, peer coaching and networking, learning topics, 1-1 executive coaching and on the job activities. Leaders work together over 12 months in small peer groups, led by an experienced group coach. They learn and share practical strategies and tools; discuss crucial issues related to their immediate challenges and opportunities; and, get feedback and insights that will help them move forward against goals.