Do you think that selling your art requires you to be pushy and manipulative? Are you confused about what to do or say when someone walks into your studio to look at your work?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this workshop is for you!
This class will show you how to handle conversations with potential buyers (in person) so you can start selling with more confidence. Selling your art does not have to be hard. There are stages to the sales process and if you learn and practice these stages you will start to see results,
In this 2-hour online class you will learn:
• The top 6 "limiting" beliefs that most artists have about the sales process preventing them from selling more art
• A new paradigm for selling that feels more authentic, engaging, and fun
• The 8 stages of selling art (from starting conversations, handling objections to closing the sale) giving you a clear framework on how to handle the sales process
• How to speak about your art in a way that is more interesting and engaging so that people are more likely to buy
• Tips and ideas on how to cultivate relationships with buyers and collectors
About Your Instructor:
Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach,
ArtMatch - Minding Your Art Business
Martha has advised emerging and mid-career visual artists on realizing their artistic goals for the last 20 years. She coaches on clarity of vision, relationship with money, embracing the business owner within, time management, unleashing your creativity and many other issues relevant to artists and art entrepreneurs.
Martha’s passion for psychology, business and the arts led her to launch ArtMatch, an art business and creativity coaching practice in San Francisco that supports creatives on becoming more “business savvy” and “professionals” on becoming more “creative”.