Welcome, Context and Introductions
• Ian Jarvis, Executive Director, Climate Challenge Network
Keynote and Executive Panel
• With COVID, climate and social crises playing out in real time, how are policy makers and hospital executives reconciling and responding to sometimes competing economic, public health and environmental priorities?
Building Towards the Healthy, Prosperous, Low Carbon Future
• From low carbon to Net Zero in 29 years – lessons learned from the new generation of North American low carbon hospitals
• Riding the economic recovery wave: what federal and provincial/state budgets and spending bills are telling us about the opportunities ahead
• Carbon taxes and the emerging landscape of grants, incentives and penalties