Join us for our April 20th Launch Webinar. We’ll walk through our newest resource, the MWC Mental Health Toolkit. You’ll hear from communities who have implemented some of the Mental Health programs highlighted in the Toolkit.
Who Should Attend?
• Mayors and elected officials
• Local Health Department staff
• Municipal and School District employees, including teachers, counselors and nurses
• MWC committee members and volunteers
• Others interested in Mental Health
You Will Learn:
• What Mental Health is and how it affects your residents.
• How to leverage your MWC to address mental health in your community.
• Resources to support residents who need access to mental health services.
• How to utilize the new Toolkit in your programming.
Adelisa Perez-Hudgins, MSN RN, Director of Quality, New Jersey Healthcare Quality Institute
Shelby Klein, LSW, Director of the Division of Mental Health & Addiction Services, Bergen County Department of Health
Dr. Tara Chalakani, PsyD, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Preferred Behavioral Health Group
Mayor Richard Rigoglioso, The City of Garfield
Submit your questions ahead of time to Katie Bisaha, Community Health & Policy Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrants will receive an e-copy of the Toolkit prior to the launch webinar.