DESIGNED FOR SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT STAFF WHO HAVE ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE TWO-DAY COURSE WITHIN THE PAST 12 MONTHS.
W- Work Incentives O-Offer R-Real K-Knowledge and S: Self-Determination
Learn the facts that lead to informed choices about work and economic self sufficiency for individuals who receive Social Security disability benefits and associated health insurance! After completion of this webinar you should understand:
- The difference between Social Security disability benefit programs and eligibility criteria
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- How work incentives can be used to temporarily safeguard benefits and assist individuals with the transition to work and self-sufficiency
- What work incentive protections exist to maintain state and federal health insurance during employment
- The importance of benefits education and benefits counseling services to employment success rates