City Council Moves Towards Source of Income Ordinance. 'Source of income discrimination' refers to the practice of refusing to rent to a housing applicant because of that person's lawful form of income."
This session will be led by Advocacy Forum Chair Lisa Suarez, with special guests:
• Liz Morales, Ann Chanecka, and Alison Miller on city staff with the Housing Affordability Strategy for Tucson (HAST)
• Blythe Edmondson, Landlord, tenant, and real estate attorney
• Ben Buehler-Garcia, Southern AZ Homebuilder's Association and the AZ Multihousing Association
• Morgan Abraham, REALTOR®, housing provider and developer, and AZ Representative District 10
• Matt Contorelli, Arizona REALTORS® Government Affairs Director
• Denise Holliday, Landlord tenant attorney in Phoenix