With more power outages, extreme weather and rising energy costs, demand for on- and off-grid customer-sited energy storage + solar is increasing. Frequent recalls of cobalt-based lithium-ion energy storage systems (ESS) make understanding the performance profile of different chemistries even more important when it comes to safety, reliability, and choosing the right battery for your projects.
Join our experts for a discussion that includes:
- Important lithium-ion chemistry and form factor considerations when designing your ESS
- SimpliPhi Power history, company, products, and chemistry overview
- Tools and resources for selling and installing SimpliPhi Products
- Presales and system design
- Installation and programming your SimpliPhi Power Products
- DPA and distribution network in Australia
- SimpliPhi Power IQ program overview
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
By registering for this training, you will also be added to SimpliPhi Power's newsletter mailing list for updates on the Elite IQ Installer Training Program and SimpliPhi Power. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share or sell your information at any time with anyone without your expressed permission.