Learn about solar energy and its benefits for your home, or small business. We'll take you through the technology, economics, financing, and more, including how the solar co-op saves you money and time on going solar.
MN Interfaith Power and Light, One Roof Community Housing, Environment Minnesota, Climate Generation, City of Minneapolis Sustainability Office and MN Renewable Energy Society are partnering on this solar co-op.
• Solar 101. The basics of how solar systems work to produce clean, renewable energy.
• The cost of going solar and financing options. This includes a review of the federal tax credit for going solar, incentives available to all MN Power customers and more.
• How the solar co-op saves you money and time on going solar.
The co-op is free to join and members are *not* obligated to buy solar panels.
Co-op members get:
• a free review of your roof to see if solar panels will work for you
• one-on-one support for all your questions about going solar
• an individualized proposal for solar at a bulk rate
Find out more with no obligations and from the comfort of home. This will be a live presentation so bring your questions about solar and we'll answer them.