In this webinar we look at how contact centres can move their homeworking operations to the next stage - including addressing employee engagement issues in these most difficult of times. Topics to be covered include:
- Who make the best homeworkers?
- Virtual or office-based recruitment?
- Virtual recruitment processes and on-boarding
- Virtual or office-based training?
- Induction and on-going training in a virtual world
- eLearning and continuous learning
- Team Leader training
The South West Contact Centre Forum/ Call North West will be joined by Mark Walton, CEO @ Sensée, Sarah Cocks, L&D Champion @ Sensée and Sam Goldney, Training Manager @ Sensée who will lend their expertise and experience to the debate.