Earlier this year, and after a rigorous examination of clients, Vero was the first agency in Southeast Asia to sign the Clean Creatives pledge, promising to refuse work with fossil fuel brands, considering the ongoing climate crisis.
Clean Creatives, a community of PR and advertising industry professionals committed to honest communications about climate change, announced today a campaign to gain more support from PR and advertising professionals in Asia Pacific.
This includes efforts to raise awareness among agency professionals, academics, students and client decision makers that are committed to meeting sustainability goals. Clean Creatives will continue to grow its network in the region through meetings, direct marketing and speaking to leaders in the communications industry in Southeast Asia.
Join PRCA APAC in collaboration with Clean Creatives, Provoke and Vero for a panel discussion designed to initiate a conversation about serving fossil fuel brands and, ultimately, share ideas about how the PR industry can lead the change to inspire cleaner energy industries.
Joining the PRCA panel “Should PR Cancel or Counsel?” are the following industry professionals:
• Arun Sudhaman, CEO, PRovoke
• Duncan Meisel, Executive Director, Clean Creatives
• Sasha Alwani, VP, Growth, Vero
• Rachel Cheang, Divestment Organizer, Students for a Fossil Free Future (S4F)
• Raphael Lachkar, COO, Vero
• Anish Daryani, Founder & President Director, M&C Saatchi
• Vu Quan Masse-Nguyen, VP, Culture & Brand, Vero