A live online interactive workshop hosted by Linda Tuck Chapman of Third Party Risk Institute Ltd. and Steve Roesing of ASMGi
When the auditors come knocking, make sure you have evidence and answers to their questions. Putting the right Programs + Technology + Operations in place will lower your risk and give you the evidence and the confidence to answer all of the auditors’ questions! Today, to be in a position to do this, you must have not only a good understanding of your processes, but also those of your third and even fourth parties.
Linda Tuck Chapman, CEO of Ontala Consulting and the Third-Party Risk Institute and Steve Roesing, CEO of ASMGi will discuss how to approach Third-Party Risk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
This interactive workshop will focus on:
• How organizations rely heavily on their third-parties for improved profitability, faster time to market, competitive advantage, and decreased costs.
• How third-party relationships always come with multiple risks.
• How managing these risks require a thorough understanding and implementation of the process of identifying, assessing and controlling these and other risks presented throughout the lifecycle of your relationships with third-parties.
• The challenges that many organizations face with balancing Risk, Cost and Resiliency, and the implications this will have on compliance requirements today and into the future.
Workshop leaders for this session are:
• Linda Tuck Chapman - Chief Executive Officer at Third-Party Risk Institute Ltd.
• Steve Roesing – President and CEO, ASMGi
As part of the workshop, we will conduct an interactive Q&A and Discussion where you can share your specific thoughts, questions and ideas.
NOTE: If you are unable to join via the Zoom app you may dial in by phone and will be able to fully participate in the workshop.