Join this FREE webinar to hear from experts what the key due diligence developments and trends are that cover environmental and human rights reporting and how they impact your business.
About the webinar
• Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, Business Human Rights Resource Centre (BHRRC)
• Lise Smit, Senior Research Fellow in Business and Human Rights at BIICL
• Colleen Theron, CEO, Ardea International. Colleen will also moderate the webinar.
Key areas of discussion in this webinar include:
• Why due diligence is required
• What is meant by due diligence
• Key aspects of the EU report
• Trends in mandatory due diligence legislation
• Key legislation developments
• Impacts to business