We invite you to join us on Thursday, 2/16 from 11:30 am-12:30 pm ET, when we will share a preview of ICCR members' 2023 shareholder proposals and our 2023 Proxy Resolutions and Voting Guide.
Our webinar will help contextualize the more than 300 resolutions filed by ICCR members for this proxy season in this politicized environment, with a deeper discussion by proponents of the rationale for key initiatives.
• Sarah Couturier-Tanoh will unpack how 2023 resolutions are addressing the tech sector's myriad human rights risks.
• Hyewon Han will highlight the investor case for supporting worker organizing and freedom of association.
• Lydia Kuykendal will discuss the impact of patents on drug pricing and consumer access.
• Marvin Owens will discuss how paid sick leave is essential to protecting and maintaining one of a company’s – and the economy’s – most important assets: workers.
• Paul Rissman will unpack this year's resolutions filed with U.S. banks on their financing of the GHG emissions driving climate change.
• Josh Zinner will provide an update on the growing politicization of investor and corporate progress on climate, DEI, and other critical issues.
As always, there will be a Q&A after the presentations where you are invited to ask questions of the presenters.
All registrants will receive a link to download the Guide following the webinar.