Guest Presenter: Richard Gaudiosi, Public Affairs Specialist: Social Security Administration
This webinar will cover:
* How Social Security defines disability
* How SSI disability & eligibility determinations are made
* The application & appeal processes
* Qualifying benefits, health insurance, and resources
* Considerations for those under & over age 18
* Work Incentives & available employment supports
Questions? Contact Kodi Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties champions a life of inclusion, opportunity, and equity for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) through advocacy, education, and supports.