1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
Over the past 20 years, women-owned firms have increased by 114% in the U.S. alone so you can consider these developments revealed by the ‘Seventh Annual Report on the State of Women-Owned Business in the United States’ as a sign that the world of entrepreneurship is finally welcoming more women. But, at the same time, these statistics can be more troubling for the women themselves.
During this webinar, Michelle Carroll will share ten tried-and-tested tips and life lessons that can help every woman entrepreneur in achieving a balanced life. These tips have helped her achieve balance while running her digital marketing agency and juggling being a wife and mother of two teenage kids.
From learning to reduce stress by making time for regular self-care to taking time for hobbies or activities that bring you joy to learning to delegate so you can spend more time with family and friends, you will learn proven strategies to achieve a healthy work-life balance!