Join us for a live webinar covering both, LPCB standard LPS 1223 for commercial kitchen fire suppression and PAFSS KitchenGuard systems, and LPCB standard LPS 1666 for electrical enclosure fire suppression and PAFSS certified electrical enclosure fire suppression systems. Hosted by Simon Rollason, PAFSS Business Development Manager for Jactone Products.
We'll be taking a look at key areas including:
LPS 1223 for commercial kitchen fire suppression
• Fire risks in commercial kitchens and their challenges.
• Introducing LPCB standard LPS 1223.
• The benefits of fitting a certified fire suppression system.
• PAFSS KitchenGuard systems that are certified to LPS 1223.
LPS 1666 for electrical enclosure fire suppression
• What is LPCB Standard LPS 1666.
• The benefits of an LPS 1666 approved fire suppression system and the PAFSS systems available.
• Cabinet Protection v Traditional Total Flood Solutions.
• The opportunities and requirements of distributing PAFSS LPS 1666 systems.