Sleeping well, exercising, and maintaining a good balanced diet can feel more challenging than ever before.
This is problematic because sleep, diet and exercise help your brain to work properly, meaning they are the foundation of short and long-term health, happiness and success.
This webinar will help you build helpful new sleep, diet and exercise habits.
It will give you simple and practical knowledge and skills to help you make sustainable improvements to the foundations of health and happiness.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
What will you learn?
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about the importance of diet, exercise and sleep for a
- Learn how to quickly analyse your sleep, diet and exercise habits
- Learn about Tougher Minds proprietary S.W.A.P.® Cycle to begin build better habits
- Learn how to use behavioural science, and Tougher Minds proprietary 9 Action Factors model, to build new sleep, diet and exercise habits that last
- Learn how to use Tougher Minds proprietary ‘Habit building plan’ to build better sleep, diet or exercise habits
Insights from this webinar will empower you to:
- Build new sleep, diet and exercise habits
- Help others to build new sleep, diet and exercise habits
- Make it easier to feel mentally sharp
- Be healthier and happier
- Fulfil your potential