Topics will include review of interest inventory, developing a resume, what should and should not be on a resume, resume layout, how to make your resume stand out, and wrapping up by proofreading and spell checking your resume.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Review interest inventory and understand how to use it to develop a resume.
2. Learn how to develop a resume.
3. Learn valuable do’s and don’ts when developing a resume
4. Review sample resumes in order to visually understand proper layout and resume processes.
5. Develop a resume and take part in a critique process with a VCCS counsellor.