The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the economic landscape for many of us. As we move through the phases of the pandemic, we will be exploring what the new normal might look like and discussing strategies for adapting to a new economic reality.
This webinar is valuable for all Members, Staff and Clients and so please don’t forget to share the invitation.
Among other things, he will explore:
• The decoupling of China and the USA
• Germany, UK and South East Asia
• Oil prices, equities, financial markets
• The role of central banks
• The possible shape of a recovery and the post-COVID-19 world
We are running this webinar together with our sister legal network, Mackrell International.
Join us on Wednesday 20 May, 12 pm (BST) London Time [9pm Sydney], register here: