This webinar is a crash course in Python syntax with a focus on hydrology and hydraulic applications. At the completion, students will have an understanding of basic Python syntax and how to write a script that imports stream discharge data from a directory, summarizes time series, and then calculates and plots flow exceedance curves.
Topics Covered Include:
- variables and variable substitution
- basic data types (strings, integers, float, etc.)
- data collections (lists, dictionaries, etc.)
- program Flow (loops, compound statements, making decisions)
- custom Functions
- flow exceedance curve calculation and stream gage summary.
1 hour program:
- 10mins: Krey Price from Surfacewater Solutions, will moderate the conversation, and introduce the topic.
- 30mins: Kevin Nebiolo, Staff Scientist at Kleinschmidt Associates.
- 20mins: live Q&A with all speakers.
Register FREE below