Regardless of your experience level, if you don’t have clear goals, you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. This applies both to individuals and firms. We live in an uncertain world, yet your trajectory should be focused around your mission and goals, and the end of the year is a great time to set or reset your goals.
During this session, you will be taken through a simple goal setting process to not only set your goals but to get to the true meaning of why certain goals are important to you. Knowing WHY you want to achieve a goal is just as important as setting goals, if not more. You’ll also be given three very specific steps to setting clear goals that you can use immediately upon completion of the session. These strategies can be utilized by individuals, teams, departments, and even firms.
• Performing a year end reflection prior to your goal setting process,
• Understand the importance of setting career goals,
• Be able to define what success means to you,
• Have a simple formula to establish goals that align with your values, and
• Be able to create SMART goals.