The FIDIC Climate Charter will be officially released the day of the webinar and will be available then after through FIDIC online channels and those of member organisations and partners in 100 countries.
This special FIDIC climate change webinar on 19 October 2021, conducted one month before the COP26 global climate change conference in Glasgow, will be an opportunity to highlight FIDIC’s position on climate change matters to the global industry and all those organisations discussing this issue at international forums.
The webinar will include a discussion with industry leaders and other stakeholders around some of the key issues to be discussed at the COP26 conference, which will help set the global sustainability agenda around net-zero and beyond.
All those working in the global engineering, construction, and infrastructure sector with an interest in the sustainability, net-zero, and climate agendas should attend this webinar to receive a topical update on the latest developments and also FIDIC’s stance on these issues going forward.
Speakers at the webinar include: -
• Anthony Barry, President, FIDIC.
• Dr. Nelson Ogunshakin OBE, CEO, FIDIC.
• Tracey Ryan, managing director, Aurecon New Zealand and chair of the FIDIC Sustainable Development Committee.
• Robert Spencer, director, sustainable development, AECOM UK and vice-chair of the FIDIC Sustainable Development Committee.
• Natalie Muir, general manager – water and environment, Cardno and vice-chair of the FIDIC Sustainable Development Committee.
• Idriss Kathrada, associate director, Novasirhe.
• Stéphanie Groen, director, coastal and climate change – Asia, Aurecon.