Thursday, 1 December | 10:30-15:45 CET
The Health Outcomes Observatory (H2O) is delighted to announce that H2O has launched observatories in the Netherlands, Austria and Spain, with Germany and Denmark to follow. H2O is organising an event to celebrate these launches and demonstrate how bringing patients' voice into healthcare decision making can bring the European Health Data Space (EHDS) to life. H2O and the EHDS have the potential to improve patient outcomes, increase data flow, and build more sustainable and efficient healthcare systems.
Join us on Thursday, 1 December to dive into what is needed to unleash data in digital health!
• Keynote speaker - Tim Harford, Financial Times columnist, BBC broadcaster, and renowned economics author
• H2O observatories' representatives from Austria, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Denmark.
• Ms Fulvia Raffaelli, Head of the Digital Health Unit at DG SANTE
• Anca Toma, European Patients' Forum (EPF) Executive Director
• Dr Med Peter Gocke, European University Hospital Alliance (EUHA) Digital Health and Data Network coordinator
• Patrick Breyer, Member of the European Parliament and EHDS LIBE shadow rapporteur
• Andrea Pescino, StratejAI Founder and Partne
• Elena Bonfiglioli, General Manager Healthcare, Strategy Lead Pharma and Life Sciences at Microsoft
You can check the full agenda and list of confirmed speakers here: https://health-outcomes-observatory.eu/2022/11/08/unleashing-data-in-digital-health-launching-h2o-observatories/