The Association of Independent Maryland and DC Schools (AIMS) and Compass Education Group invite you to a thoughtful and pragmatic presentation about college admission testing.
This event is tailored for families in grades 10 through 12 and will cover the following key insights and more:
– COVID-19’s sweeping impact on college admission testing
– Understanding the nuances of the test optional landscape
– When to submit/not submit test scores
– When to encourage/discourage testing this fall (especially among seniors)
– How sophomores and juniors should approach admission testing post-COVID
– Optimal timing for testing and potential preparation
A recording of the presentation will be made available to those who register in advance.