The American Red Cross International Humanitarian Law (IHL) program is excited to announce this two-part introductory series in International Criminal Law. This course will cover the following:
• What is International Criminal Law (ICL)?
• How is IHL enforced?
• What are the principles of ICL?
• Introduction to crimes that fall under ICL
• Different kinds of international courts and how they operate
• An in-depth discussion on the ICC, Rome Statute, and relevant case studies
The instructor for this course will be Sara L. Ochs, Assistant Professor of Law at the University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. (For a full bio please see the flyer found at www.rulesofwar.org/webinars)
Only those who attend both Part 1 and Part 2 will receive a certificate of participation. All certificates will be sent to the email address used when registering for the event.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL NEED TO REGISTER SEPERATELY FOR PART 2 at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpd-irrDwtEteIrOoSabNrIvQOsCOX2xct
If there are any questions please contact Christian Jorgensen at email@example.com