Brought to you by: City of Canterbury-Bankstown
Who should attend?
Parents/Careers and their children aged between 8 – 14years.
What will you learn?
Together we can create an online world that is safe for everyone to enjoy. This interactive workshop will enable parents/guardians and their children connect, discuss and make important decisions together about how everyone at home can stay safe and well online.
Throughout the workshop we will discover strategies including:
• Exploring - all the spaces you'll go
• Protecting ourselves online - privacy settings and strategies to stay safe
• Establishing a positive digital reputation - who am I online?
• Taking control when things go wrong - how can I get help?
• Finding a healthy digital balance - managing my online time
Webcams and microphone will be disabled for participants. A live Q&A will allow you to ask questions and interactive with the workshop hosts.
Follow up tasks:
• Family Digital Use Guidelines
• Conversations Checklist