Whether we know it or not, we all have a personal brand. But many of us don’t develop or use it effectively in our professional lives. This webinar will change that!
Marketing expert Joy Abdullah joins resident LinkedIn expert Lynnaire Johnston to uncover the secrets of personal branding on LinkedIn.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What it means to have a strong personal brand.
- Why it’s critical to your career, business and professional life.
- How to develop your own unique personal brand.
- How to make effective use of your personal brand on LinkedIn to achieve your professional goals.
- Where to find help in developing your personal brand.
Joy Abdullah is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Humanizing Business, a strategic marketing advisory company. He works with B2B service business owners to create a strategic differentiator through their marketing by impacting and influencing the perception of how humans see business from a content, technology, and business growth perspective.
Join Joy and Lynnaire live on Thursday March 11 at 2pm NZDT. And, if you register for the webinar but can’t make it on the day, we’ll send you the replay the next day so you can watch it at a time that suits you.
Register today and prepare for a webinar that could entirely change how you see yourself on LinkedIn.