Partnerships between different sectors are needed to ensure the evolution of digitization, it requires a need for alignment of objectives, culture, business processes and technology between different corporate organizations. In this webinar we will explore how to develop partnership ability within an institution and to work out effective partnership arrangements.
We will cover three themes and provide case studies on each to increase value for practitioners.
Block 1: Developing partnership ability within an institution:
• How can the potential for partnerships be best defined and realized?
• What should be considered during the development of a partnership?
CASE STUDY: The Dos and Don’ts of Building a Smart Partnership
Block 2: Working out an effective partnership arrangement:
• How does a partnership effectively address developmental changes in any sector involved?
• What are the best ways to better understand the risks and avoid the pitfalls associated with partnerships?
CASE STUDY: Developing a Bank-MNO-MTO Partnership for a New Financial Service
Block 3: Living in a partnership:
• With who or where does the governance and accountability for partnership relationships sit?
• What recommendations can be shared to ensure sustainable partnerships?
CASE STUDY: Launching a Digital Marketplace for an MFI