According to a recent study, 86% of employers said mental health, stress and burnout were a priority in 2022; however, 49% had not formally articulated a wellbeing strategy for their workforce. In honor of Mental Health Awareness month, we invite employers and employees to join this engaging and interactive session designed to provide participants with the opportunity to increase awareness of personal self-care needs and strategies for increasing total well-being.
Topics to be covered:
- Recognize the stigmas that typically surround mental health/mental ill-health
- Learn the continuum of mental health: From illness to wellness
- Understand why you feel anxiety and how manage this
- Learn about the connection between what you think, feel, do
- Gain self-care tools to better manage your own stressors and increase resilience