In this webinar, Adam Voigt will unpack all of the key actions and decisions that lead to genuine implementation of Restorative Practices in your school. But more than this, Adam will unpack how we need to THINK restoratively and exactly how you can bring others into the realm of restorative thinking too.
This will include:
* escaping the punishment cycle.
* the domains of Restorative work to attend to.
* engaging and enthusing the parent community.
* engineering staff behaviour change.
* ongoing supports and high expectations.
* direct links between Restorative Practices and Student Learning Outcomes.
But perhaps the best part of this webinar is that it’s hosted by somebody who has walked this talk himself. Not only has Adam Voigt led the implementation of Restorative Practices in his own schools as a Principal, but he has also partnered with dozens of Australian schools - just like yours - to do the same. And even further, he has developed a model for implementation that he calls ‘RP2.0’ which is a gamechanger for Australian schools looking for a culture where their people and programs will thrive. You really can’t afford to miss this one!