Renowned Corporate Anthropologist, Michael Henderson, joins Blacksmith Founder & Creative Director, Kate Billing to share his observations of what’s changing in the world of organisational culture as a result of our collective experience of COVID-19.
A key question on our minds is “How can leaders advance culture with the new rules in mind?”
Amongst other things Kate & Michael will be talking about :
- the shift from a left brain-driven business culture toward one where right brain attributes and capabilities will be the cultural game-changers
- the impact of lockdown on personal values and the flow on to organisational values and culture; and
- if culture still means ‘working together to bring out the best in ourselves and each other’, what do together and best mean now?
This event starts PROMPTLY at 2.00pm so please:
• Ensure you don’t have a meeting finishing immediately before this (give yourself at least 10 mins for a leg stretch, loo break and grabbing a glass of water)
• Be on-line and good to go with your other devices off including email alerts (a session like this takes all your attention and we’d hate you to miss anything)
• Have a pen and paper handy (we still love analogue note taking!)
This FREE leadership development experience is brought to you by Blacksmith.
Find out more about us at www.blacksmith.co.nz