A veteran RavenDB user, he has agreed to discuss with us how he uses RavenDB in his array of projects.
His dissection of the RavenDB Query Pipeline breaks the process down into four parts, demonstrating the performance advantage and computing efficiencies.
In this webinar, he will go over his Crux Framework showing some new techniques in using RavenDB and ReactJS so you can take advantage of them in your work.
RavenDB CEO Oren Eini will also with Richard about polymorphism at scale, a smoother query process, and how he uses RavenDB in his projects.
Using Crux as an example, you will discover:
• How RavenDB is ideal for abstraction
• Deleting all tenant data in one go
• To aggregate on a base class
• String based polymorphism to make ‘favorite’ everything
• Abstraction Tips
• The RavenDB Query Pipeline