Register now for this exclusive, extended webinar discussing the latest developments in the journey towards COVID-19 vaccines – for both Australia and the world.
Join our outstanding speakers and panel to:
• gain an understanding of the current COVID-19 vaccine development landscape, clinical trials and next steps in vaccine deployment
• hear an overview of and update on the Oxford Vaccine Group-Astra Zeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine development from Professor Andrew Pollard
• learn about the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI)’s COVAX response to COVID-19 from Dr Melanie Saville
• hear about where we are now in Australia and internationally and realistic expectations for the next 6–12 months
• consider the ethical and logistical implications of global vaccine implementation, specifically approaches for the Indo-Pacific region
There will be opportunity for questions and discussion.
This webinar will be recorded and available on the NCIRS website in the days following. Register to receive the link to the recording via email when it is available.
Time: Monday 23 November 2020 8 – 9:30am GMT / 7 – 8:30pm AEDT
NB: 7pm AEDT start time