Join us for this 1-hour virtual event to meet beef ranchers, learn about their farms, products, pricing and distribution.
For the past few years, the landscape of school food procurement has been changing. The pandemic brought on extensive supply chain issues in many food categories including meat and poultry. While school food operators were faced with shortages and unpredictability, there were also many effects to the producers. We're bringing together local beef producers to share their story and inform our community of school food operators about their facilities, products and mission.
- Panorama Meats, Bobbi Monroe (Western US)
- Richards Regenerative, Carrie Richards (Oregon House, CA)
- Mindful Meats, Claire Herminjard (Petaluma, CA)
- Five Dot Ranch, Brian Brozovic (Susanville, CA)
- Cream Co. Meats, Sam Bookin (Oakland & LA, CA)
- Stemple Creek Ranch, Loren Poncia (Tomales, CA)