You are what you do, not what you say you will do... (atttributed to Carl Jung)
The world is full of leadership mantras and ways of thinking about leadership. But what truly differentiates good from great leaders is that great leaders know what to do and they DO IT.
Leaders in uncertain times - 4.0 Leaders need to adopt five practices to make their leadership count and deliver for their people and their business:
- Leading in Head - strategy, planning and problem solving
- Leading in Heart - engagement, trust and emotional intelligence
- Leading in Health - wellbeing, resilience and belonging
- Leading in Habit - Consisency, agility and learning
- Leading in History - Legacy, impact and purpose
Leading in Habit is essential to making this approach effective. Your people need you to be consistent in your words and actions, but you need to balance this a focus on agility in times of change and challenge. Leading in Habit also means being continually open to new learning and being better than before.
Join our webinar for an overview of the five practices of Leadership 4.0 - Leadership for Uncertain Times and to explore in depth how to develop positive leadership habits.