This timely panel, presented by the League of Minority Voters, will provide a public forum for identifying and addressing barriers to minority voter engagement ahead of the 2020 election. Hear from key thought-leaders on the greatest threats to our electoral process and their remedies, efforts to combat disinformation campaigns, and the leading GOTV strategies being used to overcome unique challenges facing minority voters during COVID-19. Attendees will leave the discussion informed, inspired, and ready to vote!
For more information about the League of Minority Voters, visit our web site at https://minorityvoters.org/.
Webinar panelists include:
• Aisha Mills, Public Affairs Strategist and Social Impact Advisor (Moderator)
• U.S. Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL-26) (2015-2019)
• Delegate Regina T. Boyce (D-MD, Baltimore)
• Matthew Weil, Director Elections Project, Bipartisan Policy Center
• Spencer Overton, President of the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies