webinar register page

Social Determinants – Can the data drive results?
80% of healthcare outcomes fall to Social Determinants of Health and the remaining 20% are a limited to clinical interventions in traditional delivery. Given this paradigm, population health management at the provider, payer, and employer level have focused on predictive analytics to drive cost and outcomes. In this session, data elements and their impact will be explored in depth. Alternative deliveries of food pharmacies, alternative transport, and telemedicine will be outlined and evaluated. The cookie cutter healthcare approach will be disrupted by alternative delivery – SDOH will be the backbone in this new delivery paradigm.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES:

1. Understand SDOH use cases and application in the healthcare market


2. Evaluate data correlates in the area of income, education, food, transport, and others and their relationship to medical adherence and outcomes


3. Differentiate perspectives from Provider, Payer, and Employer as the patient consumers of healthcare are stratified by risk


4. Articulate best practice facility performances in the area of SDOH with key takeaways to drive ROI, Cost controls, and improved patient outcomes

Oct 16, 2020 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Webinar logo
Webinar is over, you cannot register now. If you have any questions, please contact Webinar host: HFMA Region3.