"Post-pandemic" revival of one-to-one Commerce: D2C, C2M, C-Commerce, Deplatforming and more
According to McKinsey 76% of consumers have permanently changed their buying behaviors (brand switching, cost rationalization, etc) during the Pandemic. C-commerce replacing E-commerce, moreover CRM are fading into oblivion while CDPs are growing. You need to be prepared for the Post Pandemic & Cookieless eCommerce revolution if you want to keep your business on top.
Join our exclusive webinar and learn:
- What is affecting the change in Commerce
- Shift from E-commerce to C-commerce (DTC, C2M trends)
- Why companies are switching from CRM to CDP
- Entering the cookieless era (First and Zero Party Data)
- CMO & CTO value creation framework, and low tech burden martech