We are delighted to launch the updated version of the publication Business Reporting on the SDGs: An Analysis of the Goals and Targets, an inventory of available disclosures per SDG, at the level of the 169 targets, that helps companies report on the SDGs in an effective, comparable and relevant way for stakeholders.
Join us to hear the latest trends and developments in the reporting landscape and discuss the lessons learned from adopting and applying a double materiality perspective. The event aims to highlight how a two-pillar approach to materiality can help reporters demonstrate impacts and contributions to the SDGs.
• Laura Faraone, Head of Sustainability Reporting, Enel
• Bernhard Frey - Senior Manager SDG Impact and Reporting, UN Global Compact
• Brian Komar, VP Global Impact Innovation, Salesforce
• Prof. Carlos Larrinaga, Professor of Accounting & Finance, Burgos University
• Hendrik Rosenthal, Director - Group Sustainability, CLP
• Peter Paul van de Wijs - Chief External Affairs Officer, GRI
• Vivi Yulaswati - Head Ministry of Planning and Development and the National SDGs Secretariat, Indonesian Government
We look forward to connecting with you on the 13th of July!
With best regards,
UN Global Compact and GRI Teams