Please join the California Restaurant Association and Legal Center partner, Wilson Elser, to discuss the best practices for recalling or releasing furloughed employees. This will include
• Lawful Criteria for Decision Making Process
• Communications to Employees
• Employer testing for COVID-19 and increased scrutiny of employee health
• ADA and discrimination concerns in the COVID-19 era
• Complexities of Employees Who are Fearful to Return to Work
It will also explore the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) guidance and concerns when not bringing your workforce back to the pre-COVID19 staffing counts.
Presenters will answer questions from the audience.