Friday, Dec 4th • 16:00 GMT • 60 mins • Join Karen K and Jo Avison around the digital cadaver to look at the constituents and continuities of the dorsal cavity: the brain and spinal cord. We'll consider the meninges and the bony landmarks, embryological origins, and best practice guidelines for common clinical issues in yoga practice. 45-minute presentation + 15 minutes of Q & A.
• Appreciate the continuity from girdle to crown
• Bony structure
• Key muscles, ligaments & tissues
• Anterior/posterior ligaments
• Fascial continuities
• Primary and secondary curves
• Curved is the new straight