Companies are increasingly using cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google and Linode to deliver services for employees and customers. However, the use of these services creates additional challenges in terms of controlling access in a multi-cloud environment.
In this webinar we will discuss the challenges customers face in administering these environments while meeting their compliance requirements. We will also review how OpenIAM can help simplify these efforts followed by a live demo which will cover:
• User life cycle management in a multi-cloud environment
• 360 degree view of entitlements
• Simplifying access with SSO
• Improving security with centralized MFA
• User access reviews in a multi-cloud environment