With many schools having shifted to a remote learning model as part of their response to COVID-19, how can educators using Google Classroom keep students motivated while they’re learning from home?
This webinar from Classcraft, a Google for Education premier partner, offers strategies and tips for a successful remote learning implementation. It covers how educators using Google Classroom can leverage Classcraft to:
- Set clear, consistent expectations for behavior in a remote setting
- Get students to care about their behavior and academic success
- Foster strong relationships and community in an online environment
- Engage parents to enhance the remote learning experience
- Gain visibility into what’s happening at home
The session will also explore Classcraft’s integration with Google Classroom, which allows teachers to turn their curriculum into a personalized learning experience — directly from Google Docs. It will also introduce Classcraft’s new Chrome extension, which brings the motivational benefits of Classcraft directly into Google Classroom.