• Jim Lange, CPA/Attorney, and author of eight best-selling investment books.
• Steve Kohman, CPA, CSEP, CSRP, who will share some of his cutting-edge Roth IRA conversion techniques.
• Matt Schwartz, Estate Attorney, who will share pro-active legal techniques he routinely uses to implement estate planning essentials.
• Jen Hall, CPA, CMA, CFP, CRPC, who will share how she is already saving clients a ton of money with these new laws.
What We Will Cover:
• How many can profit from delayed RMD beginning dates?
• Expanding opportunities to move from the taxable to the tax-free investing environment—potentially more valuable than Roth IRA conversions for some investors.
• New opportunities to transition after-tax dollars of retirement plans, to a Roth IRA at no cost —potentially saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes down the road.
• How to benefit from back-door and MEGA back-door Roth IRA conversions that we thought would be eliminated.
• Capitalizing on Roth IRA conversions through 2025 while favorable income tax rates remain and before 2026 when the “Sunset Provisions” of The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 take effect and tax rates go up substantially.
• How to plan for the conversion of an Inherited retirement plan to a Roth at your beneficiary’s tax rate, not your own.
• Using Qualified Longevity Annuity Contracts (QLACs) to alleviate concerns about running out of funds in later life and to reduce income to allow for additional Roth IRA conversions in your mid 70s and early 80s.
• Rollover possibilities of 529 Plans to Roth IRAs making 529 Plans more attractive than ever.