Older adults and their families can be overwhelmed by the array of senior care options, especially during times of crisis. Julie Wexler, MPA, will guide you through the full spectrum of best home care and senior living choices.
The many legal and financial considerations for care will be touched on by Aaron Futterman, CPA, Esq. He will discuss how senior care is paid for and how legal and financial planning can ensure easier access to care, if and when the need arises.
• The changing age demographic in our region
• In-home care options
• Senior living options
• The right time to move and the support available
• How to pay and plan for long-term care costs
• Legal and financial considerations, including: Medicare, Medicaid,
LTC Insurance, Trusts, Private pay, and Veterans’ benefits
• Special Section: Crisis Covid-19 Planning, how the pandemic changes the
Aaron E. Futterman
Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli LLP
Director of Business Development
The Bristal Assisted Living