Welcome to IGCA’s first ever webinar!
As part of this growing community of GRCC professionals, you’ll be able to participate in unique webinars where compliance, risk management, governance and cyber-security professionals discuss the latest trends in our industry.
If you have any specific topics or ideas for a webinar, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might just take you up on it.
For the month of February, our webinar will take a look at what’s trending in the world of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime.
Some of the topics to be discussed by our panelists include:
- Stricter fines and increased sentencing for money launderers
- The use of technology in financial crime with a particular focus on the digital and crypto world
- Client onboarding in an increasingly digital world
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) registers and the challenges that come along
- Smart digital identification and verification (IDV) solutions
- Artificial intelligence in the battle against money laundering
- Public-private partnerships (PPP) in fighting financial crime
- The problems posed by complying with multiple AML jurisdictions and standards throughout the world
- COVID-19 related financial crimes
- And plenty more!
If you have any specific questions for our panelists, please jot them down and send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to include them in the discussion.
So don’t miss out on what’s shaping up to be a great event and book your spot below!