To celebrate International Women's Day, ASCI is running an online panel discussion on the international theme #choosetochallenge which is in line with our annual theme "Decade for Action" - taking action on gender bias, inclusion and celebrating excellence.
As the first quarterly event for the ASCI Leadership Series in 2021, this executive panel will hone in specifically on how our expert leaders have challenged and demonstrated:
* excellence in careers
* commitment to continued learning
* commitment to ethical practice within the profession
The panel discussion will run as a live webinar with Q&A for anyone in industry to attend, coupled with physical events in each capital city for ASCI Members only to attend (strictly adhering to COVID-19 restrictions).
* Alexandra Riha RegPracOps, Head of Supply Network Operations, Merck & ASCI President
* Esther McVicar, Executive Manager, Systems & Quality, Royal Australian Mint | ASCI ACT Chapter
* Linda Venables RegPracLog, former Chief Logistics Officer, Metcash & ASCI Director
* Rebecca Presgrave RegPracProc, ANZ Head of Procurement, PZ Cussons | ASCI Ethics Member
This event is awarded one continued professional development point for Registration and Certification Maintenance.