On June 30th, the Annenberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University and Results for America announced the new EdResearch for Recovery Project, which provides rapid-turnaround evidence briefs from top researchers to help answer the most pressing education-related questions from policymakers, educators, parents and other advocates as they respond and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join the Annenberg Institute and Results for America on Friday, July 10th from 12:30-1:15 pm ET for a virtual kickoff event to learn more about EdResearch for Recovery and explore one of the project’s first briefs, “Guidance and Support for Students Moving Into Postsecondary.” Participants will hear from the brief’s co-authors and have the opportunity to dig into the evidence on what strategies are likely to help graduating high school students as they transition from high school to college and career, given the financial and health uncertainties that students - particularly those marginalized and traditionally underserved - are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vivian Tseng, Senior Vice President, Program, W.T. Grant Foundation
- Patty Diaz-Andrade, New Delivery Models Lead, OneGoal
Millard House, Director of Schools, Clarksville-Montgomery County Schools (Tennessee)
- Sade Bonilla, Assistant Professor, College of Education, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Sara Kerr, Vice President of Education Policy Implementation at Results for America.
- Nate Schwartz, Professor of Practice at the Annenberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University